Saturday, September 10, 2005

10:31

The first two days of school were fine, nothing to great to talk about. Today, friday was my moms birthday. Happy 27th (47th) birthday, mom! Ok, so we go out to eat, we eat sushi and hibatchi. Mom was happy. Then we drop dad off at the house, and drop RJ off at the movies. Mom and I went to the football game. It was pretty cool, I saw some people I know, and met two new kids. I was slighty sad, I didnt get to talk to one of my friends, but thats cool anyway. So all in all, everything was good. I arrived late and left early, and got a huge ass amount of people tellingme how cool my bowler was. Thats pretty normal. Also some frosshie told me and some of the kids I was hanging with that we were real goths. Ann and I tried to give them hugs, but they ran away screaming. How did their 'rents forget to tell them about how bad it is to talk to strangers, especially strangers like me.

Alex/Scott called, Ive got to call him back... soon. With luck, I can hang out with him at my new house friday (Matt, the British kid lives on the same road that I will, apparently). 'Cant wait to see him (Scott/Alex), I love having friends.

We pack this weekend, then I get out of school tuesday to move all the shit into the new house. Sounds like fun to me, stupid teachers made it more fun by adding in homework to the allready fucked up schedule.

Comments:
Hey, you got your first comment spam.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]