Friday, August 26, 2005

9:50

Oh everybody! I had a great day today (oh yeah, so happy)! Last night Scott/Alex (his real name is Alex, we used to call him Scott) and I were talking and we decied that we were going to hang out today. So he drives over, oh yeah, he can drive, took him an hour to get to my house. We sat around on the couch and watched Versus (freakin aweosme zombie movie), then we helped dad make dinner and then ran away to Valley Forge (to get out of helping anymore). We walked down to this cool little island (everyone whose been down there names it (example: Tuckers Island), a little wading in the water and trying to pursuade Alex to go swimming in the river. I would only go swimming if he would. He didnt want to get wet. The two of us arrive back late for dinner, eat, clean up and then head up to my room. Where we sat around for a while just talking about everything pretty much. I think one of the best things about him (besides his really long aweosme hair and his just being Scott/Alex) would have to be the fact that he allways have something to talk about. I dont think we have ever, in over two years, run out of things to talk about when we are together. It was sad saying goodbye, but I know I will see him at Olivias party on the 4th. So all is good. It was so great to see him.

On last thing, before I post this. I am planning on buying a guitar. I found a real nice one for only 113, totally really cheap. Sadly, I need a lot more money if I want extra strings, a gig case or atuner. So, I am gonna buy the guitar. Alex/Scott, being the most generous person alive is saying that when my birthday (november2) comes around and there is something for my guitar that I dont have yet he will buy it for me. Oh man, hes so nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]