Sunday, August 28, 2005

9:41

Saturday morning I wake up to dad telling me he is going to drop me off at Gabos birthday party two hours early. I take a shower, get dressed and go downstairs, propose the idea to just drop me off a little late rather than really early. The whole family goes into the city, dropping RJ off at the train station so he can go visit Amber and Aly in Princeton. Dad gets out of the car at the house he and mom will be looking at buying, and mom drives me to 7 blocks away from South Street and tells me to call her when I want to get picked up. 7 blocks of walking later I arrive at the pawn shop that will later sell me my guitar. I browse and then just plain ask what a good but cheap guitar is. The sales man finds me a Ibanez V V70NT, I like the sound and thinks its mighty pretty and ask how much it cost. Both my parents want to know how much it cost and I aint telling sorry boys. All you need to know is that I pain 35 buck in quarters and all my regular bill money except my lucky blue 2 (lucky 'cause its a 2 and blue 'cause of my wallet it tuns money blue).

After a little over an hour of me walking around South Street mom picks me up and drives me to The Quarry where Gabo is holding her 16th birthday party. Everyone swims around and tries to stand or sit on this log that is just floating in the water. Food arrives thanks to Gabos dad, eating and jello contest happens, along with making insence holders. Some more swimming and then filling the cars with teenages to go back to Gabos house. Some people go outside to play twister while the rest of us stay inside of sit on the couches to watch RHPS (Rocky Horror Picture Show) and as allways sing along to all the songs. A bit later presents are opened then some more RHPS. And then, BAM! POW! My mom is there to pick me up.

I get home and mom and dad drive off to go pick up RJ. I walk in a see sitting on the couch a gig bag with my guitar inside. Along with an electric tuner, picks, song book, and strap. Thanks to my mom for getting me all that. All I bought was the actual guitar, so I guess mom thought I really was serious about it, serious enough to get me everything else I needed.

Today my family was supossed to go paintballing but since its raining a little too hard its not gonna work out too well. In all honesty, RJ and I would still be playing, a little rain dosent hurt half as much as a few paintballs. But mom and dad say its raining too hard. Ah well maybe next weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]