Wednesday, August 24, 2005

8:52

So yesterday I do nothing till about 3:30 when Chris and I decided that we are going to go swimming. He picked me up (in his pretty sweet looks-like-everyother-white-car) at about 4. We head on over to the Y. Its in this big mansion with some pretty sweet grounds. We swam, went down a cool little kid waterslide and sat in the sun. A short walk to a gross pond then an old rusty jungle gym (neither of us have any balance, I cant do pullups, he got rust on his white shirt, we found a cool SpongeBob hat, and he was afriad to jump from one peice of wood to another). We drove back to Chesterbrook and had some dinner at a greasy burger place, we walked around Wilson Park and then he drove me home. He talked to my parents for a bit then he left. Alltogether I think it was a good time.

P.S. Some time soon my camp friends will be getting together to hang out in NJ, oh yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]