Tuesday, August 16, 2005

11:32

First off: To my good friend Alex The Panther Barron, congrats on getting your permit, and the new car. Take me driving!

Second off: Going out to the movies with Dougie, I like movies.

Third off: Lucky me is going to Cape Cod to visit the g'parents.

Fourth off: THEN lucky me (now its lucky, honest) gets to go pick up RJ (Roger, my older brother) from BR (Bucks Rock, my old camp). Cant wait, 'cause I love everything and everyone in that place, cant wait to see Preston Man Meat, and Little Ben (along with Scott/Alex, Aly, Amber, and the reast of the gang).

Last off: I made cookies and I, for once, did NOT burn them. Boo yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]