Saturday, August 13, 2005

11:24

At around noon yesterday I walked over to Britts house to hang out. Shanelle was there, and we got a ride to her house in Berwyn. We hung out at a few random peoples house from noon 'till about 7. Then we took the train over to MYA (the gay straight alliance in Wayne), we went to the meeting, where I saw Emily (yay!), the meeting this week was about jobs and coming out to people at work. So, it was cool. Then we went outside (we met two nice girls who just loved Shanelle) and just hung out for like half an hour before going to The Gryphon for some tea and friends. Britt and Shanelle hung out outside but I went in to converse with loving Chris Palmer and the like. We scouted hott gay guys and talked about China and college.

I stayed out from 12noon to about 10:30, and all in all I had a good time. The friday after next we will most likely be doing the same thing, but staying out a little later and maybe a sleepover at Britts house. I sure am glad to be back and its great to see all my friends.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]