Wednesday, August 31, 2005

10:38

Another exciting day at the old Hobbs' paper bag. For one we will not be living in this paper bag in two weeks. Then we move to another paper bag commonly known as the death house.

The exciting part would be having a friend over. As you might as weel know his name is Alex/Scott. But he likes being called Alex. He comes over and eats lunch. Then we (Alex, RJ and I) watch a little less than 5 hours of this great series called Firefly. It will soon be made into a movie, and I cant wait. I love the seires so much, its aweosme. After the first 10 mins, Alex loved it too. We then have dinner. Alex and I make cookies, and eat everyone of them, but two. That cant have been good for us at all. I think mom and dad wanted some, too bad. Its their own fault they didnt grab any of the yummay cookies. We talk a walk down to some benches near the stream, and sit around and talk for a while. Before heading back home, a few mins after arriving home we go walking again to the playground near CBrook Shopping Center. At about 9:30 we head back, and he left at a little after 10. I learned some mighty interesting things about his life. Mostly things I sort of knew about, but one big surprise.

Id say it was good to see him. He is one of my best friends and I am glad he is there to talk to. And he seems mighty glad to have me to talk to too. Anyway, I will be seeing him again on sunday at Olivas party. That ought to be a fun party, all my old camp friends should be there. Minus Preston, who wont, 'cause he is not a good man meat, and is a bad bad New Yorker. *Scowl*

Otherwords, good day. No guitar practice, gots to do that. Or double time tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]