Monday, August 22, 2005

10:03

So I go up to Boston (MA) to visit my grandparents. Totally normal boring visit (except that Mary and Mike were there). Then we drive down to New Milford (CT) to pick up Roger from Bucks Rock Summer Camp. I love BR, and so does Roger. This year mom and I arrive and run into Aly and Amber along with tons of others. We find Roger and spend the afternoon eating dinner and hugging people. Since it was festival day, everyone was picking up their kids. So a lot of people left before Footloose was performed. It was really well done, Melony, Sam and Ezra did great jobs. Im happy I ran into Mattias, we went to camp the same year, and then he pretty much did the same thing I did. His sister went this year and he went to Italy (my brother went and I went to China).

So, thats a real short overview of what I did. Woo!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]