Saturday, June 18, 2005

8:18

Harvard, Mass. allways was a nice town. And of course, the moment I move away the town (and the people) become cooler. On thursday I went up to visit (ok, we went up to fix up the house so its nice for the new potential buyers). Roger and I walked down to the town pond where we ran into some old friends. Sebbie, Kyle, Emma, Roger, three other girls and I hung out in the boat launch area. Sebbie jumped in (clothes and all), Kyle got pulled in, and in the end everyone was sopping wet 'cept Roger, one girl and I. All in all, it was nice seeing Sebbie again, and real nice to have a genuine Harvard time in my old loving town. Then we went to Cape Cod (oh dear lord), where all goodness failed. I really dislike the cape, its filled with old people and beaches. Its my grandmas birthday so we got her a cake, and all that. I like cake its the only good thing about this place.

We are probally going to leave sunday. And the rest of the time I spend in Philly (home that is) ought to be packed. Good god, I have to get more equipment for my trip, my mom and I think I need another haircut (becuase my hair is just waaaay to long to stand), two more shots (youch), and with luck I will be spending some time with Alex and maybe possibly hopefully with lots of luck I will see Dougie before I leave (the 27th, thats a tuesday, I think).

Aint saying my goodbyes quite yet though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]