Wednesday, June 15, 2005

7:51

So there I am, last day of school, most classes let us out eary. Gym is the last class of my freshman year. I get on the bus and sing along to rap with Dan. Get home, chill for a bit. Then off I go to the pool party at Bens house. It was a good time. Ben, Gus, Evan, Roger, Dougie and I were at the party. Dougie and I spent some quality time together. I managed to hit him in the eye with a water nerf ball, and then get a pretzel in his eye too. I sure am good at that.

We played in the pool, then went to have Captin Awesomes (ginger ale, cranberry juice, and lime), next we told ghost stories under half the pingpong table. Ping pong was played, along with general hangout time. Dougie and I chilled on the love seat while Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was playing. Everyone else played Magic, and talked about DnD. Everyone left (sad goodbye), Roger and I stayed and watched TV with Ben till our 'rents picked us up at about 9:30. 'Rents forgot about us.

Today, Alex and I went to the mall, in search for a birthday present for his girlfriend. He and I got her some little things and we went into Build A Bear. It was soo funny watching Alex try to get it dressed. I got us tickets to see Batman, and it was surprising how good it was. Way better than Star Wars, and the story line went a lot smoother than it did in the comics (yes, Ive read them all). In all: good times, good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]