Sunday, June 05, 2005

Missed Church

Missing church. I feel bad. Dad dosent want to go, because I spent the whole day working at the church picnic. He thinks thats enough job. But yet, he boasts about how the two of us are going to be getting confirmed early next year.

Exams. Here they come. Sort of like how you can feel a cold coming on, or your about to eat MSG packed food, but you dont do anything to stop it from coming. Studing is overrated. Lots of things are overrated.

Concerts, I went to two this weekend. Freddy and Phyllis played at the Gryphon on friday. Townhall played in the school courtyard on saturday. It was fun, I love spenind time with friends and dancing. Most of all dancing. I suck at it, but my "free spirit" needs to get out. Another reason why I have a tendency to walk down the halls waving my arms like I am wasted, my "free spirit" needs its space.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]