Thursday, June 23, 2005

4:35

Where There Be Dragons is the most aweosme program. I posted a message on my groups forum, and I got two replys by other kids. One girl named Steph, she is real nice, and a guy named Issac, he seems cool too. Bothe are older than me, I feel mighty young.Of course, I cant wait. The days are going by so slow before my journey. I leave Monday morning, and it seems like thats weeks away not only days. Four more days and then Im out of here. Its nerve racking but so exciting. On sunday night I will be sure to go to church and youth group. I emailed Mark (the youth group leader) and asked him to please pray for me. He told me of course he would, he is a great guy like that. I love my youth group, and I am real sad that I wont be seeing them and Im sure I will miss some aweosme youth group events. Damn.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]