Sunday, June 12, 2005

4:17

Broadway is great, we (my family and Amber) went to see Avenue Q. Now that is a pretty amusing show. The voices were awesome, totaly awesome. I got the soundtrack, and its not as cool as the show I saw (original cast vs. the people I saw), but funny none the less.

Not much else happened, except RJ and I got some DVDs (*cough*), and I got a cool hippy shirt. So yeah, nothing to report on. At all.

I do hope I cant hang out with my friends before I leave, but how my 'rents have planed from now till then, looks like I wont be seeing anyone. Going up to the cape, for like... a week. I really dont like it up there. So, I have wednesday (school offically ends tuesday), and a few days right before I leave. So, this ought to be fun.

Comments:
Use your wiles on Ben and make him throw some sort of party. Or host a forge of fury session.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]