Monday, June 13, 2005

3:56

Well, I got meself a haircut. I once knew a girl named Starr, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I was in 7th grade, she was a junior. She helped teach my art class, and we hung out together every once in a while at the Yarn Loft (this place near the old post office, in my old town). I loved that, you know how it is.. when you love the attention of an older kid.

Anyway, she had the most awesome hair cut, and the coolest clothes, and of course the best grades. Well, I wated to be just like her. So, I now offically have the cool haircut (so happy). The clothes? Nah, I couldnt pull that off. And the grades? Im trying.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]