Monday, June 06, 2005

2:56

Heat stroke. I feel as if I spend anymore time out in the sun, or in a hot area I will die of heat stroke. It feels as if the air around me is on fire. The last class of today was gym. I played basketball, and my team of 3 lost to their team of 3. They had Nigel, we have this theory that he is only good at basketball because he is black. We are racist pigs.

Hero is a good movie. My brother and I are engrossed in the beautiful secenery and lovely stylizezd fighting. I love the weapons, the music and the calligraphy. Pretty (Refrence to Krissy).

Exams, Italian in specific. I am a little more than half over with it. I think I am doing ok, I am not such a fan of verbs and their particular meanings. I just suck at verbs. 4 more exams to go. Then summer. Man oh man, this year went fast. Fastest and best (grades wise) year so far.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]