Sunday, June 26, 2005

2:02

So you want to get in touch with me or learn about what I am doing in China, huh? Well, you have two choices.

One (1): You can email me. I love emails. Now, if you do email me, you run the risk of (1) me not getting your eamil due to the interweb and its screwy ways, (2) me not getting any emails becuase I cant reach Gmail due to the interweb in China, (3) me getting your email, and not answering it, or (4) me not bothering to check my email at all while I am in China becuase I dont have the time. If you choose to email me none the less: Sporko@gmail.com

Two (2): You can visit the Where There Be Dragons website (www.wheretherebedragons.com) (they are the people who set up the programs). You can click on the link that says "Yak Yak" and then click "Current Programs" and finally scroll down till you see "Silk Road, Summer 2005" (thats the actual program I am going on). You can then click on the posts you want to read. Simple. Or! To make it even faster, I was nice enough to give you the URL, so you dont have to follow my instructions: http://www.wheretherebedragons.com/bulletinboard/bulletin.htm

Have no worries, live your life, peace, and I will miss you,
Rachel

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]